Walk for PKD Researcher Challenge
Calling all researchers and clinicians! Are you ready for a challenge? We challenge you to create a team for your local Walk for PKD and compete for the honor of being the top fundraising team in the Researcher/Clinician Team Division.
What’s in it for you
- The chance to rally with colleagues and fellow researchers to raise funds as one hundred percent of your Walk donations goes to PKD research to help bring treatments to patients faster.
- The opportunity to host a booth at your local Walk so you can share information about the research that is currently taking place and connect with your local PKD community
Who can participate
Researchers and clinicians from across the country can join and participate.
How you can join us to end PKD
- Find a location near you.
- Select a team captain from your facility and have them register your team in the Researcher/Clinician Team Division.
- Send the registration link to your co-workers and invite them to join your team.
- Watch your team donations grow as you compete for the trophy.
And the top fundraising team gets bragging rights and a traveling trophy to display with pride until next year’s challenge.
2016 final standings:
- The Renal Avengers, Kansas City – $13,295.90
- Tufts KidneyCare, Boston – $5,840.00
- UT Medicine Primary Cilia, San Antonio – $3,300.00
- Research Rangers, Twin Cities – $2,680.00
- UT-PKD-STARS, North Texas – $1,890.00
- Somlo and the Knockouts, Connecticut – $1,295.00
- Swedish Walk 4 Cure, Seattle – $1,000.00
- Kidney Research Institute, Seattle – $745.00
- Methodist Transplant Transformers, San Antonio – $545.00
- Team SAKDC, San Antonio – $385.00
- #pkdresearch, Denver – $300.00
- University Health System 2016, San Antonio – $175.00
- The Henley Beans, Denver – $5.00
- UAB Hepatorenal Fibrocystic Disease Core Center, Birmingham