Tips for unleashing the fundraiser in you
Want to become a fundraising master? Follow the Walk man in his journey for tips on how to rock this fundraising thing. Click each image below for masterful tips!
Need more help getting started? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1.800.753.2873, ext. 154.
Set a goal!
- Aim as high as the sky! Set your fundraising goal to let your supporters know about your commitment to fighting PKD.
- Raise $100 by your Walk day to get a super stylish Walk for PKD t-shirt at your local Walk.
- Earn bragging rights and start redeeming prizes once you reach $250 or more in funds raised.
- Raise $6,000 to join our elite group of Visionaries who are leading the charge to end PKD.
Make your donation
- Be your biggest cheerleader! It all starts with your donation.
- Show your supporters you’re committed to your fundraising goal. Be the first to donate on your fundraising page.
Expand your circle of giving
- No reason to do it alone! Let your friends, family and co-workers know they can help you reach your goal. Ask them to give or to join your team. It can be as easy as asking 20 friends for $10 and voila! You have raised $200.
- The more, the merrier! Ask your friends to reach out to their friends and ask them to join in the fight to end PKD.
Put the “fun” in fundraising
- Make it fun for you and your supporters! Host a bowling, darts, shuffleboard or your favorite sports tournament to help you reach your goal.
- Join forces with your local community! Ask your favorite hotspot to support you and your team in the Walk. You’d be surprised by how many businesses are looking to support a good cause.
Get the word out!
- Get social! Use Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn to let others know about your fundraising goal.
- Making it personal makes a difference. Share your story on your page.
- Get chatty! Tell others about the Walk when you get together with friends and family at social events. Or put up posters in local establishments, including your doctor’s office or local dialysis clinic.